Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my little kitchen

I have always loved to cook and I have loved being in the kitchen since I was very little.
My mom has taught me everything she knows and the rest I find in books.
I love to make up recipes and modify them according to my moods. I cook a full meal almost everyday and I love trying new recipes. I created this blog to show people ( especially my sisters) some fun and easy recipes that anyone can make at home. Feel free to share some of your recipes with me.

4 comments:

  1. thank you thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are very welcome. let me know if you are craving anything in particular and i'll put up a fun easy recipe for you. Also make sure you add yourself as a follower of my blog :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beware of my awesome cooking skills... you might have competition :-P (yes, be very afraid)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh alma.... how many people have to tell you that you can't cook before you start believing us? haha. i love you & good luck. please don't "modify" the recipes... they're delicious i promise also don't burn the house down. Dulce WATCH her! love you siiiisters :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com